About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Sunday, August 15, 2021

Happy Sunday August 15fh

Hi eberyone happy Sunday...it iz my Auntie's Birfhsday tuday she iz 67 years old...
 
We hads a gweat day tuday...diz post iz short but sweet...Hope yu'all hads a gweat day and we hopes yu'all haves a gweat Sunday nite...
 
Nite nite sleep tight....sweet dweams...bark at yu'all tumorrow...
 
 
Come on Mommie lets get goin dere's Zombie tu hunt...


Diz me and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid yu can'ts see hiz face but he ere...
 
 
 
 
 
Yur fwiends Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid signen off fur da nite...
 
Take care stay safe and well and haves a gweat nite...pleaze take gud care ob each othur... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!