About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Sigen off fur da nite August 25fh

 Hi yu'all and welcome tu our Blog...thank yu fur visiten our Blog...

Didn't du mush tuday we wented tu visit Grammy coz she iz under da weavver a wittle bit...tuk hur tu Dollar twee she gotted sum Chikin noodle soop and applesauce...yu see hur tummy iz not right...

Hope yu'all hads a gweat hump day wike we did...



Yur fwiends Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid...

Nite nite sleep tight sweet dweams...

Haves a gweat nite...pleaze take care stay safe and well and wemember tu take gud care ob each othur....





No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!