About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Sigen off August 17fh

Hi yu'all fhank yu fur visiten our Blog...we are hopen yu'all are haven a gweat Chewsday...we iz sigen off early tunite....
 
Nite nite sleep tight sweet dweams and all dat stuff...bol...barks at yu'all tumorrow....




 Yur fwiends Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter and Pwivate Fritter Lee.....

Pleaze stay safe and well and haves a gweat nite...we wishes yu'all joy...peace...happiness...wellness and safety...pleaze take gud care ob each othur diz iz so impawtent....
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!