About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Monday, August 9, 2021

Gud Munday mornen all

Me Lt Col Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid and Papa Dave at camp last year we lubs our Papa Dave
 
I iz twaining Pwivate Fritter Lee da Kid how tu attacks  Zombies...guess whu won
 
Me wooking fur Ocean Zombies at camp ontop ob da hill....dey can be vewy sneaky...
 
Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid in da front and me Lt Col Frisbee aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter
 
 
 
 
 
 
Fhank yu fur visiten our Blog happy Munday haves a gweat day....take care be safe and stay well....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!