About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Sunday, August 29, 2021

Da A Frame Zombies

 Diz iz da storie ob da A Frame Zombies....
Me and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid in da car and weady tu goes tu da A Frame coffee place...

It woz a cold, cold mornen...me Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid and Mommie decided tu goes tu da A Frame coffee place so Mommie culd getter hurself a triple shop Raspberry Mocha...

Mommie sayed tu uz..."ok kids are yu weady tu go? don't furget yur Zombie Field backpack Lt. Col."

I told Mommie..."yes we iz weady Mommie lets go" we always takes our Zombie Field backpack where eva we goes coz yu neva knows when yu are gonna see a Zombie or twu....

Welp we drove up our road...turned ontu Boice Lane (dat's where we libes)...den we turned ontu da main highway on our way tu da A Frame coffee place...

We finally gotted dere and dere woz a line ob cars...not tuu many but we culd see sompen woz wrong....

"Mommie wook dere du yu see whut I see's?" she sayed "yes Frisbee I see a Zombie throwen out coffee at da cars."

Da cars all drove away and den it woz our turn...Mommie sayed tu me "Frisbee I fink we needs da Zombie antidote" 

I told her "yes we du Mommie" I pulled it out ob our Zomnie Field backpack and handed it tu hur...

She tuk aim and wiffhs a POOF, POOF, POOF da gurl turned back intu a hoomen frum a Zombie...

Mommie sayed tu uz "yu guys betta goes and see's ifen da othur window haz a Zombie gurl in it"

Me and Pwivate Fritter Lee jumped out ob da car and wan awound tu da othur window and sure enough dere woz anothur Zombie...

I tuk da Zombie antidote and walked up tu da window and took aim...pointed da antidote container at da Zombie and wiffhs a POOF, POOF, POOF da Zombie turned intu a hoomen once again...

Da twu hoomen gurls sayed "fhank yu Master Zombie Hunter yur 
Mommie's coffee iz on da houze, wuld yu twu wikes anyfhing?"

I sayed..."yez pleaze we will have a hot chocolate."

Dey gaved uz Mommie's coffee and our hot chocolates and away we wented back home...

Mommie sayed tu uz..."anothur job well done Frisbee and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid.."

Da end


Fhank yu fur visiten our Blog we hopes yu enjoyed our adventure ob da A Frame Zombies...come back later fur more...until den take care, stay safe, stay well and haves a gweat Sunday...

Yur fwiends Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid and oh ya Mommie tuu...

Pleaze take gud care ob each othur...diz vewy impawtent...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!