About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Sigen off fur da nite August 24fh

Hi yu'all me agen...we iz sigen off fur da nite we hope yu'all hads a gweat Chewsday...
 
We didn't du mush it woz a lazy day...
 
We wanted tu share some old pictures ob me Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter when I woz a wee puppy soljur...
 
We hopes yu'all enjoy da pictures as mush as we enjoy sharen dem wiffhs yu'all...
 
 
Diz me and my sisfur Pickie Sue she COTRB Nov 2015 I weally misses hur...
Me wooken fur Zombies...
Aint I cute?
Me sniffen outs Zombies...
Me playen wiffhs my favorite toy...
Me wooken fur Zombies...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!