About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Friday, August 27, 2021

Happy Fwiday August 27fh

 Gud Fwiday mornen yu'all hope yu'all iz haven a gweat day...

Da sun iz out da wittle burds are eaten frum da burd feeder and it gonna be a gweat day....

Me and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid iz goin tu town wiffhs Mommie gotta getted Grammy some bottled water and den we gotted tu go tu da shoe store fur Papa Dave...

Hiz back iz still hurten I wishes dere woz sompen we culd du fur him tu help....

Grammy is a wittle sick so we iz gonna take hur da bottle water den visit wiffhs hur fur awhile...

Den Mommie gotted a 2:00pm appointment on WhatsApp fur hur volunteering online frum home fur no dogs left behind...

Dat's about it folks...take care stay safe and well and have a gweat day...


Yur fwiends Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid...pleaze take gud care ob each othur...diz vewy impawtent tu du...







No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!