About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Thursday, August 12, 2021

Gud nite all....signen off August 12fh


Fhank yu'all fur visiten our Blog...nite nite sweet dweams we lubs yu all tu da moon and back a million zillion cazillion times fureva and eva...bark at's yu tumorrow.....
 
Until den stay safe and well and haves a gweat Fursday nite...pleaze take care ob each othur...
 
We iz wishen yu'all joy...peace...happiness...wellness and safety...
 
 
 
 
Yur fwiends Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!