About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Happy Chewsday August 24fh

 Mornen yu'all and happy Chewsday...

It's overcast and cold diz mornen we iz hoping da sun will come out tuday at some point...

Papa's back still hurten he iz layen on da couch cuddle up in a sleepen blanket watchen tv...he can't du anyfhing so he getten bored...

Nofin mush planned fur tuday...Mommie and uz wented tu da A Frame fur coffee's...Mommie gotted a Raspberry Mocha wiffhs 3 shots ob espresso and Papa gotted a Choc Mocha light on da Choc doe...now we iz home...

When we gotted home Mommie and me wented on da computer den we letted our Chickins out fur da day and dat's about it...

Da end...


Yur fwiends Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid oh ya and our sisfur Kitty Stormy Papa calls hur Palmer...


Diz my Papa Dave in da chair and our fwiend John at camp a few years ago...
Diz our camp looken frum da top ob da hill a few years ago...
Diz me at da door and Pwivate Fritter Lee on da bed in da camper a few years ago...
 
 
Hopes yu'all enjoyed da pictures...
 
Take care, stay safe, stay well and haves a gweat Chewsday...barks at yu'all lator gator...pleaze take gud care ob each othur...diz vewy impawten tu du...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!