About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Friday, August 13, 2021

More various pictures

 Gud mornen all happy Fwiday...It's overcast and da sun not out yet...we iz hopen da sun will come out...

Me Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid and Papa at da ranch last year...
 
Me on da bottom and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid on da top at Grammy's houze...
 
Diz some ob Mommie's Roses frum our yard...and a pink Fushia..dey iz pwetty...
 
Diz me and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid...I iz on top and he iz on da bottom...
 
Diz me on da left wooking at da camera...Pwivate Fritter Lee iz sniffen fur Zombies...all clear...
 
Diz me on da right and Pwivate Fritter Lee on da left...after a long day ob Zombie hunten...
 
Diz me and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid agen I iz twaining him tu wrestle wiffhs Zombies...
 
 
 
Fhank yu fur visiten our Blog stay safe and well and haves a gweat Fwiday...we lubs yu all...
 
Yur fwiends Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid...
 
Take care ob each othur...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!