About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Saturday, August 7, 2021

Zombie pawtroll # 101

Da weavver woz clear, visibility 100% I woz on my way up da woad when sompen caught my eye...whut woz it?
 
I slowly quept up upon whut I saw and couldn't believe my eyes it woz a Zombie in da neighbors field twing tu jump start dere tractor
 
I fell tu da gwound on my belly and cwaled closer fur a betta wook...ever so slowly I cwaled on my belly tu getted a closer wook and closer *paws sweating heart pounden*
 
I stopped den took off my Zombie back pack and weached inside tu getted my Zombie smasher...I carefully pulled it out den cwaled closer and closer ...da wind woz in my favor so da Zombie didn't even smell me but I culd smell him and he smelled wike wotten socks
 
Slowly I crept cwaling on my tummy *sweaty paws and heart beating fast*
 
Da Zombie woz so buzy twing tu gets da twactor started dat he didn't see me...I den cwaled up den stood up and den smashed himm on da head and BAM BOOM THUD he woz dead!
 
My Mommie putted Zombie twash bags (dey is special twash bags dat disinterated da Zombies)...well I scooped him up using my special Zombie gloves and ptted him intu da bag den took himm tu da Zombie Squad dump
 
Afta I woz done da neighbor fhanke me and I wented on my way back home tu Mommie fur a cookie
 

 
Wooken in da neighbors field

I see a Zombie

I see's it but I don'ts believe it a Zombie

Still wooken in da neighbors field at da Zombie

I gotta check out diz Zombie I can smell him frum ere
 
 
 
Da end
 
Lt Col Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Masteer Zombie Hunter

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!