About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Thursday, August 12, 2021

Hello and happy Fursday afernoon

Diz me Lt. Col. Frisbee aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter, Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid and our Papa Dave at camp last year...

Diz me on da right and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid on da left...
 

Diz me alone all by myself at camp last year on da wook out fur Ocean Zombies...all clear...
 

Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid wooken fur Couch Zombies...No Mommie I will not wook at da camera...nope...nope...nope...
 

Me and our toys...all clear fur Zombies Mommie
I wunder which toy I iz gonna plays wiffhs Mommie?
 

Diz Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid at camp last year...
 
 
 
 
 
 
Fhank yu fur visiten our Blog...happy Fursday haves a gweat day...we wishes yu all joy....peace...happiness...wellness and safety...pleaze take care ob each othur...
 
Yur fwiends Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!