About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Friday, August 6, 2021

Zombie hunt

It woz a day wike no othur I woz in da neighborz field wooking fur Zombiez
 
I woz wooking awound when I seen diz atv it iz a Zombie atv I wunder ifen der iz a Zombie twying tu getted my Mom?
 
I wooked ova at da neighborz field and seenz a Zombie hut I crept weally quite wike a Ninja in da nite I peeked in da hole on da hut and seen free Zombiez I heard dem say dey woz gonna pwepare fur an attack at da neighborz I gotted my Zombie crusher fingie out ob my Zombie back pack dat Mommie made fur me inch by inch I slowly went awound da builden den all at once I wan intu da hut and banged dem on da head guezz whut? no more Zombiez I pwotected da neighbor
I went tu anover neighborz houze all clear ob Zombiez I guezz dey iz afwaid ob me fur sure
 

I walked back tu da houze all clear no Zombiez I have hadz a buzy day Zombie hunten but eberyone iz safe now coz ob me
 
 
 
Yur fwiends Frisbee aka Goobie Mazter Zombie Hunter and Fritter Lee aka da Kid 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!