About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Thursday, August 12, 2021

Various pictures

Diz Janie and Gretta our Chickins...

Diz free ob our Chickins...Gretta and Julie on da top and our sweet wittle Wittle Bit on da bottom....Wittle Bit COTRB a few monfhs ago...Mommie woz vewy sad when she founded her...Mommie misses Wittle Bit so mush...
 


 Diz Gretta one ob our Chickins dwinken water...
 

Me Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid in da chair at camp last year wiffhs Papa Dave and Breezy our fwiend she da black and white doggie
 
Me at camp last year...aint I a cutie?
 
Me and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid in da chair wiffhs Papa Dave at camp last year
 
All clear Mom and Papa....no Ocean Zombies awound us...I lubs diz view ob da ocean yu can see's fur miles and miles...
 
 
 
 
Fhank yu fur visiten our Blog....hopes yu'all iz haven a gweat Fursday wike we are...take care, stay safe and well...and takes care ob each othur....
 
 
Yur fwiends Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!