About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Saturday, August 14, 2021

Happy Saturday August 14fh

Gud mornen eberyone happy Saturday...it's a bootiful day ere on da Coast...gonna be a nice day tuday...
 
 
Me by da camper door and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid on da bed...diz woz last year at camp...

Me on da left and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid on da right...wooken fur Field Zombies...all clear Mom...

Diz me Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter at home...I don't fink I will play wiffhs da toys Mom...

Diz me Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter at camp last year by da fire...we lubs campen...

Hey Mom I fink I see's a Cow Zombie...diz me Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid in Papa's truck at camp last year...Cow Zombies weally stink...

Diz my Bruvva Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid at camp last year...

Diz my Bruvva Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid up close and personal...

Diz me Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter at camp last year...hi Mom...all ok...no Zombies...lets go eat...

 
 
 
Fhank yu fur visiten our Blog...pleaze check back often...we hopes yu all are haven a gweat Saturday...We going intu town tu getted Grammy and den she iz coming out fur da day....
 
 
 
 
Yur fwiends Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid....we wishing yu all joy...peace...happiness...wellness and safety...pleaze take gud care ob each othur
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!