About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Rememberin Millie our sweet pumpkin


 Diz my Twitter fwiend Millie....our sweet pumpkin COTRB...we lubs yu Millie and weally misses yu tuu...run wild and fwee at Rainbow Bridge pumpkin...until we meets again...

She iz waiten at Rainbow Bridge fur us running and playen wikes a puppy agen while she waits fur us...she no longer iz by hur Mum's side but fureva in hur heart...we will neva furgets yu Millie...




Yur fwiends Lt Col Frisbee aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid...
 

Take care stay safe and well ands haves a gweat Chewsday nite...Pleaze take care ob each othur....

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!