About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Monday, August 9, 2021

Sigen off gud nite August 9fh

 
Mum I finks Frisbee aka Goobie wants tu goes outside and wook fur Street Zombies....Me on da couch and Fritter Lee aka da Kid on da floor
 
 
 Good nite my fwiends sleep tight sweet dweams....barks at yu tumorrow...I getted my stitches out tumorrow at 3:45pm...oh yu don't know bout my stitches?? 

Well let me tell yu da storey...yu see I had a lump on me tummy...Mommie and Papa thought it woz jus a fatty cyst...

I hads surgury 2 weeks ago...my vet Karen at Village Vet called and tole Papa it woz not cancer and dat it wuldn't comes back...diz why me gotted stitches.....

Bark at yu'all tumorrow have a gweat nite






Yur fwiends Lt Col Frisbee aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter and Bruvva Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!