About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Fwiends and Family

My bff fureva and eva Bonnie da Westie....
 

Bonnie da Westie agen...
 

Me fwiend Blue...she COTRB a few years ago...
 

Me above on baffhs day...I lubs my baffhs...
 


 Diz my Auntie and Unkle and my Couzin Peanut and Bruvva Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid on da beach a few years ago in Washington state....





Thank yu fur visiten our Blog...take care be safe and well and haves a gweat day...take care ob each othur.....

Yur fwiends Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie... Master Zombie Hunter and Pwivate Fritter Lee Bradley aka da Kid



No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!