About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Hi all happy hump day some old pictures

 Hi yu'all fhank yu fur visiten our Blog. Happy hump day....it's overcast tuday no sun iz out as ob yet...it twying doe...
 
We iz not doin mush jus gotted home frum da neighbors houze where Mommie hads a iced coffee....no sweetner so she sayed it woz not vewy gud...
 
We iz in da computer woom wiffhs Mommie helpen hur out on our Blog...we will twy and putted some older pictures on fur yu tu see's....
 
 
 
Diz our campen fire pit a few years ago at camp

Mommie's Dallias in da back yard....

One ob Mommie's pwetty Roses

Anothur one ob Mommie's pwetty Roses....

Diz da Elk and my Papa Dave at camp a few years ago...it jus wondered intu camp fur a visit one day...

Diz my Papa Dave on hiz atv at camp a few years ago...

Diz da Elk agen...

Yep diz iz me at camp a few years ago I am all shaggy Mommie sayed tu me....

Diz me and my Papa Dave at camp a few years ago...I iz layen on hiz back...vewy comfy...
 
 
Hope yu'all enjoyed da pictures.....We lubs campen so mush maybe we will getted tu go soon? neva knows bouts uz.....
 
 
 
 
 
Yur fwiends Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter and Fritter Lee aka da Kid....
 
 
 
Please take care...be safe and well and takes gud care ob each othur diz iz vewy impawtent tu du.... Haves a gweat hump day yu'all....

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!