About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Friday, August 13, 2021

We iz sigen off fur da nite August 13fh


 Diz me Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie da Master Zombie Hunter in da pink sweater and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid in da stripped sweater...

Fhank yu fur visiten our Blog...hopes yu all hads a gweat day happy Fwiday nite tu yu all...

We iz sayen gud nite sleep tight and don't let da bed bugs bite...sweet dweams bark at yu all tumorrow...

Until den stay safe and well and pleaze take care ob each othur...come back often...




Yur fwiends Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie da Master Zombie Hunter and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid...

We lubs yu all tu da moon and back a million zillion cazillion times fureva and eva!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!