About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Friday, August 6, 2021

Happy Fwiday August 6fh

Mornen eberyone happy Fwiday itz gonna be a weally nice day tuday da sun iz out and da burds are singen itz so luvly
 
We went in diz mornen tu shop den we went by Grammy'z houze tu vizit wiffhs her it woz weally nice we alwayz lubz tu see our Grammy she gibez uz tweatz
 
Diz me diggen fur Zombie Gopherz

Me agen diggen fur Zombie Gopherz

Diz me headed intu da houze I am pwoud tu weport dere woz no Zombiez

Havez a gweat day eberyone take care ob each othur yur fwiend Frisbee aka Goobie and Bruvva Fritter Lee aka da Kid 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!