About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Friday, August 20, 2021

Happy Fwiday August 20fh

Gud mornen happy Fwiday....fhank yu fur visiten our Blog.....
 
Not mush goin on on da Coast diz mornen...it's overcast and cold outside no sun yet....gotta take Mommie's car intu da shop diz mornen tu getted da breaks werked on dats about it...
 
Pleaze come back soon coz me and Mommie iz gonna putted a few more Zombie adventures on our Blog....
 
Take care and haves a gweat day...we lubs yu'all....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Have a fun filled day....
Yur fwiends Frisbee aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!