About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

A day on da beach wiffhs family and fwiends

Diz one ob our beautiful beaches ere on da coast....it's about 5 minutes away frum our houze...
Me Papa Dave neighbor Sharon and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid on da beach...
Uz on da rocks at da beach a few years ago wiffhs neighbor Sharon...
 
Another view ob one ob our beaches ere on da coast...it so pwetty...
Pwivate Fritter Lee...Sunny and neighbor Sharon on da beach...
 
Me on da top right our neighbor fwiend Cher...and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da kid on da bottom left...Cher on da left tuu...

 Me and Papa Dave on da rocks at da beach a few years ago...
 
 
Fhank yu'all fur visiten our Blog...we iz hopen yu'all iz haven a gweat Chewsday afernoon...its kinda sunny but da wind iz blowen a cold wind ere tuday...take care eberyone stay safe stay well and haves a gweat Chewsday!  Pleaze take gud care ob each othur...diz iz so impawtent tu du...
 
 
 
Yur fwiends Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid...
 
 
#zshq

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!