About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Gud Wensday mornen

 Mornen yu'all and happy Wensday...

It's anover overcast day tuday no sun out yet pwobably won't come out wike all week...

Nofin mush planned fur tuday...

Papa's back still hurts..diz been goin on fur a long time...he wented tu da Chiropractor yeserday fur an adjustment...

Welp fhank yu fur visiten our Blog...take care, stay safe and well and haves a gweat day! and pleaze take gud care ob each othur...diz vewy impawtent tu du...


Yur fwiends Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter and Pivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid...




Diz my Papa Dave and hiz horsie Lil Joe....Lil Joe COTRB many years ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!