About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Sunday, August 22, 2021

Happy Sunday August 22nd

 Mornen all yu guys fhank yu fur visiten our Blog....

It's gonna be anothur overcast day ere on da Coast...

Nofin mush planned gonna goes intu town and getted Grammy at 10:00am and takes hur shoppen den come back home wiffhs Grammy...she gonna spend da day wiffhs us....

Dat's about it...we hopes yu'all has a gweat Sunday....

Papa's back still hurts it's been goin on fur a long time over 3 weeks now....

Pleaze take care, stay safe and well and make sure yu takes gud care ob each othur....diz vewy impawtent tu du...




Yur fwiends Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid...




Diz my Papa Dave clowen awound at camp a few years ago...




Diz Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid and our fwiend Breezy at camp a few years ago...I gaved him some pointers on rough houzen...




No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!