About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Sunday, August 22, 2021

Zombie beach burd adventure

Hi yu'all and fhank yu fur visiten our Blog....diz iz a Zombie storie I fink yu'all will wike....
 
Me and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid were wiffhs Mommie on da beach jus a few minutes away frum our houze...
 
Mommie putted our Zombie field pack in da twunk...we always carry's it ebery where we goes....
 
We gotted out ob da car me furst den Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid den Mommie and we headed fur da beach....
 
It woz a bootiful, luvly day and da sun woz out and it woz hot...we tuk our time walken along da beach...
 
Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid woz carrin da Zombie field pack wike I tole him tu carry...
 
We wented fhru da tide pools and seen some interesten fhings in da water...Mommie tole uz whut dey were...
 
All ob a sudden SWOOSH, SWOOSH, SWOOSH dere woz a flock ob Zombie beach burds flyen over top ob us...
 
I sayed tu Mommie and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid.."be careful dey iz mean wooking Zombie beach burds."
 
Well dey all landed on a big wock by da beach in da water...dey woz weally mean wookin tuu...
 
Dey flewed over us again and Mommie gotted scared...I tole her.."Mommie it will be otay I iz ere and so iz Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid."
 
She calmed down and sayed..."Frisbee and Fritter Lee I iz so glad yu iz ere wiffhs me pleaze pwotect us."
 
Dey kept on flyen over our heads wike dey wanted tu attack...dey swooped down on uz *paws sweaten heart beaten fast*...
 
Dey landed on da wock agen and I tole Mommie and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid..."doze Zombie beach burds are plotten aganst uz pleaze keep close tu me we will kill dem."
 
I asked Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid.."pleaze get me our Zombie net gun, da Zombie trash bags and da Zombie gloves.."
 
He did whut I ordered him tu du (he iz a smart wittle soljur)...
 
He handed me da Zombie net gun...da Zombie beach burds were still on da wock but dey were getten weady tu attack uz...
 
I gotted down tu my knees *paws sweaten heart beaten weally fast*...I woz calm az a cucumber (wike all gud Master Zombie Hunters are)...
 
Back tu da storie...
 
I woz on my knees wooked fhru da scope (I gotted gweat eye sight)..putted my finger on da twigger den eva so perfectally pulled da twigger....
 
Wiffhs a WOOSH, WOOSH, WOOSH da net wented over da Zombie beach burds and dey were no more...POOF, POOF, POOF up in smoke dey wented...
 
Me and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid putted on our Zombie rubber boots waded out in da ocean, crawled up da wock and scooped up da sludge lefted frum da Zombie beach burds and putted dem intu our Zombie trash bags den wented backs tu Mommie....
 
Mommie sayed, "fhank yu Lt. Col. and Pwivate fur saven uz I lubs yu guys so vewy mush yu boffhs iz gweat soljurs."
 
We had had enough eggcitement so we wented backs tu da car putted da Zombie trash bags in da twunk and tuk dem tu da Zombie dump....Mommie letted me dwive a wittle ways but not Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid coz he don't haves hiz license yet...
 
After da Zombie dump we wented and gotted a milky shake and cheeseburger at McDonalds....den wented home....
 
Da end!
 
 
We hopes yu'all enjoyed our adventure come back soon fur more tu come...more adventures....
 
 
Yur fwiends Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie, Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid and oh ya Mommie tuu diz time...
 
Take care stay safe and well and haves a gweat Sunday nite....bark ats yu'all soon...pleaze take gud care ob each othur....diz vewy impawtent tu du....
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!