About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Monday, August 30, 2021

Sigen off fur da nite August 30fh

 Hi yu'all and fhank yu fur visiten our Blog....

Da sun finally came out but da wind iz picken up now...

Didn't du mush tuday...jus wented intu town tu Grammy's houze visited fur awhile did some errands den came back home...

Hope yu'all are haven a gweat Munday barks at yu tumorrow...

Until den take care, stay safe and well and haves a gweat day...


Yur fwiends Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid...

Pleaze wemember tu takes gud care ob each othur...diz vewy impawtent tu du...


#ZSHQ


Me at Grammy's houze aint I pwetty?
Me at camp a few years ago...
Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid in hiz sweater at camp a few years ago...
Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid weaden hiz new book and playen wiffhs hiz new toy....

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!