About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Monday, August 16, 2021

Campen pictures

Me Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid and Papa Dave at camp last year....

Me at Grammy's houze after groomen...

Our Papa Dave wiffhs a load ob wood....

Diz my Papa Dave at camp last year wiffhs da werld famous corn bread...

Diz me and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid...I iz teachen him how tu wrestle a Zombie...

Diz me in my pink sweater at camp last year aint I cute?

Diz me agen in my pink sweater at camp last year...

Diz me and my Papa Dave a few years ago on da beach on da rocks...

Diz Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid in hiz sweater at camp last year...aint he da cutie?

Diz Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid and our fwiend Breezy at camp last year....
 
 
Fhank yu'all fur visiten our Blog...hope yu'all iz haven a gweat Munday...pleaze check back often...
 
 
 
Yur fwiends Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid....

 

2 comments:

  1. OMD, how funs!!!! I would loves to go to that camp! Looks like tons of funs!!
    You have a most FABulous night, k?
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruby fhank yu we lubs campen we goes 3 times a year...May...July and September...we couldn't goes in July coz Papa's twuck woz in da shop getten fixed...it all fixed so maybe we can goes in september...fhank yu fur yur comment...take care stay safe and well ands haves a gweat Chewsday senden kissed back atcha pumpkin...

    ReplyDelete

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!