About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Thursday, August 19, 2021

Mornen yu'all

Fhank you fur visiten our Blog
 
 
Mornen yu'all and happy Fursday....August iz goin by quick it already da 19fh...
 
It's overcast and a wittle cold ere agen tuday...da sun iz twying tu come out it haz a wittle bit not mush...
 
Papa's back iz out agen...he culdn't getted intu see's his Chiropractor fur a week coz someone came intu da office dat didn't waits fur dere covid test results and turns out dey gotted covid? stupid people....so he gotted in jus da othur day Chewsday I fink it woz and hads an adjustment...it's a wittle better tuday...
 
Mommie is going to dinner wiffhs Grammy tunite she woz suppose tu go last nite but Mommie furgot...bad Mommie...
 
Grammy use tu getted fwee meals frum a local restaurant every week...dey stopped da program and gaved hur a fwee gift certificate fur twu hoo's tu come tu da restaurant...
 
 
Me Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid and our fwiend Breezy wiffhs Papa Dave at camp last year...
Papa Dave, me and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid on da rocks at da beach a few years ago...
Me at da door and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid on da bed..."Hurry up Mommie."
Me on da bottom and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid by da heater at Grammy's houze

 




Fhank yu'all agen fur visiten our Blog take care stay safe and well and have a gweat day...pleaze take gud care ob each othur...diz vewy impawtent tu du...




Yur fwiends Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!