About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Monday, August 23, 2021

Sigen off fur da nite August 23rd

 Hi yu'all and fhank yu fur visiten our Blog....

We didn't du mush tuday it woz a lazy dazy day fur uz...

We hope yu'all have had a gweat day tuday...it a start tu a new week and August is almost over wiffhs...

We wented tu neighbor Yvonne's houze twice tuday tu visit...Mommie had coffee wiffhs half n half and chocolate syrup in it she sayed it woz nice.

Papa's back still not right he iz welaxen in hiz weclyner watchen big time Wrestlen now...

Otay yu'all take care stay safe and well and haves a gweat Munday nite bark at yu'all tumorrow....


Yur fwiends Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid...




No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!