About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Sigen off fur da nite August 18fh

 Hi yu'all and fhank yu fur visiten our Blog...me and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid had a gweat day wiffhs Mommie and Papa....

Da sun weally neva came out tuday hopefully it will tumorrow...Mommie furgot a dinna date wiffhs Grammy tunite so dey iz goin tumorrow nite...Grammy tole Mommie not tu furget about it tumorrow nite...

We jus gotted home frum da neighbors houze woz a nice visit...Mommie didn't haves an iced coffee coz she furgot da sweetner again tuday....yes again she furgot....

We is all hopen yu'all hads a gweat day wike we did....take care stay safe and well ands haves a gweat nite....

Signen off early tunite Mommie eaten a spicy hot dog fur dinner....



Yur fwiends Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid....

Pleaze take gud care ob each othur diz iz so vewy impawtent....we lubs yu'all


Me and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid on da bottom ob da furst picture me on top.....den me maken a funny face and Pwivate Fritter Lee not wooken at da camera

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!