About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Friday, August 6, 2021

Nite all August 6fh

Well all its time fur me tu sign off fur da nite. We hads a gweat day wiffhs Mommie and Papa. It woz a beautiful day gweat Zombie hunten weavver bark at yu all tumorrow until den take care stay safe and well ands haves a gweat nite we lubs yu all. Fhank yu fur visiten my Blog
 
 

 
Diggen fur Zombie Gophers

Me diggen agen fur Zombie Gophers

Yes it's me agen diggen fur Zombie Gophers

Me on da left and Fritter Lee aka da Kid on da right by da heater at Grammy's houze
 
 

Yur fwiends Frisbee aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter and Bruvva Private Fritter Lee aka da Kid da wittle stinker he haz gas bol
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!