About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Saturday, August 7, 2021

Family and Fwiends

Our fwiend Breezy at camp

Our fwiend Breezy again at camp

Mom watch out I see's a Camp Zombie wooks wike a Zombie Cow!

Me Frisbee aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid welaxing afta a hard day hunten Field Zombies

Me Frisbee aka Goobie Lt Col Master Zombie Hunter and Bruvva wee Pwivate Fritter Lee re groupen afta Zombie hunt

Me and my Unkle Odell....he cotrb a few years ago I weally miss him

Me and my Papa Dave on hiz atv at camp I lubs widing wiffhs him

My Bruvva Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid and Breezy mixen it up at camp

Fritter Lee aka da Kid and Unkle Odell
 
 
Fhank yu fur visiten our Blog....yur fwiends Frisbee aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter and Fritter Lee aka da Kid

 

1 comment:

  1. OMD, how funs is your camp??!!! I wants to come! I bets I can hunt the zombies as good as I hunts the lizards and the tree rats! And that atv looks like tons of funs!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!