About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Friday, August 6, 2021

Da Zombie Monkeys

It woz a day wikes no other...da sun woz out and dere woz no wind and pawfect Zombie hunting weather...
 
 Dere iz a big apple twee in da neighbors field dat I always sniff awound so I headed up our woad...
 
I woz walking up da woad when all ob a sudden I seen da twee come tu life and herd weird noises tuu...
 
I stopped and dwopped on my tummy. I weached in my Zombie field back pack fur my Zombie Bionoclures...
 
Pulling dem out I herd da noises getting louder and louder so I looked fhrew my bionoclures and could'nt believe my eyes...dere in da twee were Zombie Monkeys...yep Zombie Monkeys
I fought tu myself and sayed "self whut piece ob equipment du I needs fur dis job?" Den I sayed da Zombie net gun...
 
 I weached intu my Zombie field back pack and pulled it out and made sure it woz loaded den pwoceeded...
 
 I woz still on my tummy and da Zombie Monkeys were tu buzy foolen awound jumping up and down making noise dey didn't even see me appwoaching da twee...
 
 I crawled closer and closer *heart beating fast paws sweating* closer and closer I quepted...
 
When I woz in wange I took da position ob Zombie sniper...I pulled da gun up up my eye looked fhrew da scope and saw dat I woz in perfect distance tu pwoceed...
 
 Wiffhs my heart beating faster and faster and my paws sweating a lot and my brow woz sweating I held my breafh just like a sniper and pulled da twigger eva so slowly. Den wiffhs a woosh da net flew ova da twee and ova all da Zombie Monkeys den poof poof poof poof... yu get da picture... poof dey were gone da net had done it's job...
 
Yu sees da Zombie net has special Zombie killing pwoperties dat kills da Zombies...
 
I gots up and pwoceeded tu walks tuwards da twee tu get my net...dere wasn't a Zombie Monkey tu be founded dey were all gone poof wike I sayed...
 I wolled up da net tu bwing it back home tu Mom so she culd disinfect it...
 Da neighbor saw da whole fing and came outside frum his houze and sayed "Goobie another Zombie job well done" den he fhanked me and gaved me a bag ob cookies, den I wents back home tu share dem wiffhs Bruvva Fritter Lee aka da Kid...
 
When I gotted home Mom asked me where I had been and whut woz I doing. I told her da whole story and she sayed "Dats my Goobie gurl a weal Master Zombie Hunter" den she gave me and Fritter Lee some milk tu goes wiffhs da cookies. 
 
 
A story frum yu fwiend Frisbee aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter and Fritter Lee aka da Kid
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!