About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Saturday, August 21, 2021

Nite nite sweet dweams August 21st

Gonna say gud nite yu'all sweet dweams bark at yu'all tumorrow....
 
Hads a gweat day tuday...didn't du mush but it woz a gweat day...
 
Papa's back still hurten tunite....
 
 
 
Fhank yu fur visiten our Blog...until tumorrow nite nite sweet dweams..(oh my werd I alweady sayed diz didn't I?)....
 
 
 
 
Yur fwiends Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid.....
 
Pleaze take care, stay safe and well and haves a gweat Saturday nite....pleaze take care ob each othur...diz vewy impawtent tu du....
 
 
 
Hurry up Mommie and letted me out I gotta go pee.....
#ZSHQ
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!