About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Sunday, August 22, 2021

Sigen off fur Sunday August 22nd

 Hi yu'all and happy Sunday nite and fhank yu fur visiten our Blog....

Didn't du mush tuday tuk Grammy shopen at Safeway up town den we came back home den we ate den we wented tu neighbor Yvonne's houze and Mommie and Grammy hads a cup ob coffee...we hads a nice visit...

See we didn't du mush tuday...Papa's back still hurten we iz hopen it getted betta weally soon coz he iz getten bored ob sitten in hiz weclyner watchen tv...

We watched a wittle bit ob big time Wrestlen wiffhs Papa Dave tuday before we wented tu Yvonne's houze fur a visit it woz fun...

Pleaze check back often coz we iz gonna be adden new Zombie hunten adventures almost ebery day...I know yu'all will enjoy our Zombie hunten adventures...truly yu'all will....
 
Take care, stay safe and well and haves a gweat Sunday nite...until tumorrow we will say gud nite sleep tight and sweet dweams tu yu'all...
 
 
 
Yur fwiends Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid....
 
 
Diz my sisfur Pickie Sue and our bruvva Freddie...dey boffhs COTRB a few years ago....we sure misses dem tu pieces...
Diz my Papa Dave and our bruvva Eddie...Eddie COTRB a few years ago tuu...we sure misses him tuu....
Papa Dave on da twactor in da lower field....
Papa Dave on da twactor in da bottom field sayen howdy yu'all...
Papa Dave agen on da twactor in da lower field...
A Zombie Ratcoon on da back porch a few years ago...I hates Ratcoon's I always barks at dem all da time coz I hates dem...

 Me and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid...I iz da cute one in da frunt maken a funny face...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!