About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Friday, August 20, 2021

Sigen off August 20fh

Hi yu'all and fhank yu fur visiten our Blog...
 
Da sun neva came out tuday it woz overcast and cold all day ere on da Coast....
 
Didn't du mush jus welaxed....
 
Papa welaxed in da chair coz hiz back iz still hurten him...dey went and picked up Mommie's car at da shop den came back home...nofhin exciten tuday...
 
Mommie and uz jus gotted home frum goin tu town tu getted a pizza dey usually haves pizza ebery Fwiday nite and usually itz half hawaiian and half pepperoni...me and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid eaten sum now Mommie iz sharen wiffhs uz...dey gotted combination tunite it'z yummy.....

Welp gonna sign off early tunite...nite nite sweet dweams...




Yur fwiends Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid...

Please stay safe and well and takes gud care ob each othur...diz iz vewy impawtent...




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!