About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Monday, August 30, 2021

Gud Munday morning August 30fh

 Gud Munday mornen yu'all....

It's obercast and cold outside at our houze tuday...we iz hopen da sun will come out tuday and be a nice day...

Not doin mush tuday...Mommie haz tu goes shoppen fur Grammy coz she iz still unda da weavver tuday...den Mommie gotted tu get perscriptions at da drug store...

Papa's back iz getten betta..he layen on da couch cuddled up unda a sleepen bag...

Diz about it nofin mush happenen tuday...

Pleaze take care, stay safe, stay well and haves a gweat Munday...August almost ober...

Pleaze be sure tu takes gud care ob each othur diz vewy impawtent...


Yur fwiends Lt. Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid...


Diz me Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid and our Papa Dave at camp a few years ago...

3 comments:

  1. ¸.•*¨*•*´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`Happy Monday to you too! It's hot and sunny for us today, so we'll try and send some sunshine to you, and all the best of vibes for your Papa's back to feel better! 🌞

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim;
    Fhank yu fur visiten our Blog and happy Munday tu yu tuu haves a gweat day

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!