About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Gud Fursday mornen August 26fh

 Gud Fursday mornen yu'all hope yu'all iz haven a gweat mornen wike we are...

Nofin mush planned fur da day we are at da groomers...we wrote down whut Mommie shuld post tu da Blog while we iz gone...

Before da groomers we stopped by tu visit wiffhs Grammy at hur houze...woz a nice visit...

Papa's back doin a wittle betta...he iz getten so board..he iz sitten in hiz weclyner watchen tv...

Fhank yu'all fur visiten our Blog come back weally soon...

Take care, stay safe, stay well and haves a gweat day...


Yur fwiends Lt Col. Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Master Zombie Hunter and Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid....pleaze take gud care ob each othur...diz vewy impawtent tu du...





No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!