About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Saturday, August 7, 2021

My Zombie adventures

Hello dere  I am Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie I am a memba ob da Zombie Squad...#zqhq
 
I am a Lt Colonel in da Zombie Squad, Captain in da Zeops, leada ob da Pink team Zombie Squad medics an I iz a Master Zombie Hunter and dese are my adventures...
 
My adventures also includes my Bruvva Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid..... 

Mommie I finks we sees a Zombie Cow outside da camper

Me and Bruvva Pwivate Fritter Lee aka da Kid wooking fur street Zombies at Grammy's houze

Me showing Fritter Lee aka da Kid how tu attack Zombies
 
 
 
Fhank yu fur visiten our Blog pleaze come back again fur a new adventure 
 
Yur fwiends Frisbee aka Goobie and Fritter Lee aka da Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!