About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Goobie is wanted by da Zombies

 :zombiegrin I was walken outs in da neighburs field on Zombie pawtrollen yesterday.....I was minden my own business duing my duty ob pwotecten da neighburhood frum Zombies ob all kinds....I seed sompen up on a twee in da field and wents ober fur a closur look seed.....I kept on wonduring what da heck is dat up dere in da twee....I pwoceeded tu getted closur and closur when all ob a sudden I seed dis wiffhs my own twu bwown eyes...Yep I is wanted by da Zombies....Dey are afwaid ob me I guess I gots dem on da wun!
Modify message

1 comment:

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!