About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Da Zombie Waturgun and how tu uze tu destwoy Zombies

 :mummy Dis is my Zombie Watur Gun dat I carrys in my Zombie Field Pack. It is a gweat piece ob equipmant tu habe when fighten Zombies, (ob all kinds dont's yu knows). Dis Gun comes in handy ands it put tu good use when yu are againts twu or fhree Zombies or eben on or more. Whut yu do is loads it ups wiffs Zombie Holy Watur...Takes careful aims, holds yur breafh den pull da twigger ands keeps on pullen da Gun's pump ands yu will be amazed ats da number ob Zombies yu can destwoy wiffs dis piece ob importunt equipmant! Da Zombies go POOF! up in thin air whens hit by da Zombie Holy Watur! Dat's it! Easy tu use ands not expensave eithur! Habes yur Mom buy yu one tuday! Ands....goes outs dere ands makes us pwoud ands destwoy some Zombies...It's pwetty easy tu use ands it's quick destwuction fur da Zombies! POOF!
Modify message

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!