About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

What I'be been up tu lately

How du I luk in my aeroplane helmet??? It's bad tu da bone cuz it's gotted teefhs on it! I'm fhinking I luks pwetty kool in it tuu!


Dis is me on my jet....I flys Zombie missisions awound da neighburhood and town ewwaticating da neighburhood and town frum da walken dead...
 
Dis me (ob course whu else wuld it be?) I'm doin da tube wide on a big wave a few monfhs ago....
Me again durin Piwate week last monfh...Da Zombie Piwates were afwaid ob me and my BIG guns! BOL!

Dis my Piwate ship dat I sailed in durin Piwate week last monfh...pwetty pawsome wight?? I fhought so tuu!

A Zombie Piwate I destwoyed duren Piwate Days last monfh!

Well dis is it just a lil bit ob whut I'be been up tu lately....

Frum yur fwiend Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie Captain in da Zombie Squad and Master Zombie Hunter tu da max!


Fhanks fur visiten my Blog and wemember tu tweat each obher wiffhs luven kindness......

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!