About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Sompen tu make yu laugh

Time fur a lil fun my fwiends so I'm giben yu a few jokes tu laughs at....and yu's bettar laugh tuu! BOL! Only kidden....smok em ifen yu gotted dem!


Whut's brown and sticky??
A Stick!

Why does Humpty Dumpty love Autum??
Cuz Humpty Dumpty hads a gweat fall!

Can a Kangaroo jump higher dan da Empiwe State Building??
Ob course....Da Empire State Building can't jump silly!

Whut du yu call a pig dat does karate??
A Pork Chop!

How du yu make a tissue dance?? Dis is a tughy...
Putted a lil boogie in it! Eewww gwoss!


Dat's all (fur now!)





2 comments:

  1. BOL! Well done! Thanks for the laughs!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Did yu wead my Wabbit twick??

    ReplyDelete

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!