About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Zombie Holy Watur and how tu use

 :mummy Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie here tunite wiffs yu all! Go #ZombieSquad go! I wanted tu share sompen gweat dat is in my Zombie Field Pack dat my Mom ands I maded fur fighten Zombies ob all kinds don'ts yu know...(joke dere)...Anyways da Zombie Holy Water is a gweat thin tu habe when fighten Zombies. Use-cweap ups upons a Zombie dat yu habe spotted...dey are weally stupid ands dey makes a lot's ob loud slobberen noises so dey won'ts eben hear yu sneaken ups on dem. Gets as closes as yu can tu da Zombie...Open da cork ands thwow some Zombie Holy Water on dem. Effects ob da Zombie Holy Water fur da Zombies-Once yu hits dem wiffs da Zombie Holy Water dey will desinigrate intu thin air ands POOF! dere gone...If yu habes a Zombie Water Gun like I do yu cans fill it wiffs da Zombie Holy Water fur da big jobs obs a lot's ob Zombies...It's gweat stuff and good tu habe on hand tu!
Modify message

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!