About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Monday, May 4, 2015

Da Zombie ands da Master Zombie Hunter kick off head taktique!

It was a day like any othur day fur me ands my sissy Pickie outs on #ZombieSquad pawtrol dis mornen.
 
I broked away frum sissy ands wents outs on my owns, (I'm like dis don'ts yu know). I pwoceeded tu pawtrol da boarders ob da neighburs field where's dere's always beens a lot's ob Zombie sightens.

When's I gotted tu fuwther ups da field sompen caughted my eyes so I pwoceeded tu approaches it wiffs caushion ands extweme ellertness....
I quepted quitelys, wiffs caushion ands wiffs extreme ellertness still wunderen whut I was seeen.....I was headed fur da neighburs ole pumps house in da field....
Likes a Ninja in da nite ands da Master Zombie Hunter dat I am I pwoceeded tu queep closure and closure cuz I was wight abouts whut I seened...wiffs my own twu eyes I spottted a Zombie by da pump house ands I knew whut I hads tu do...destwuction was in da wind ands so was da Zombies stinkie, wotten foot odar smells tu! Da Zombie didn'ts see's me ands I was able tu goes awounds da pump house.....tooked a runnen form, (likes a Ninja), gabe da Zombie da Master Zombie Hunter Kick off head tacktique frums da back ands BAMB! SPLAT! kicked his head offs wiffs just one kick ob my Master Zombie Hunter Ninja in da nite foot! Dat's it! I picked ups da mess, (it was weally wotten tu like I sayed before here Zombie smelted like wotten feets......Yu knowed dey do pickes dere nose ands eatted dere bugers...ands dey pick dere butts cuz it's cwusty cuz dey don'ts changes dere underware.  GROSS!) Like I was sayen I picked ups da mess ands putted it all ins da special Zombie garbage bags my Mom gotted me. Whens yu use dese special bags when da Zombies comes intu contacts wiffs da insides ob da bags da Zombies disentergrates....100% full proofs all da time! POOP! all gone is da Zombie.....After dis we wents back home wiffs our Mom ands tooked da garbage tu da Hazmad place at da Dump....
Once we gotted home frum da Dump where dey habes a special place tu dump Zombies we were walken up da steps tu goes intu our houze ands I turned tu my Mom ands sayed, "Mom I fhinks it's time fur a Cookie tweat don'ts yu? My tummy was gwowling ands my Mom gabed me ands sissy a Cookie tweat each...yummie...dat's my storie....ands I'm sticken tu it! Baa ha ha!



Da Ends!

Habes a gweat day my pals!

Looks fur my post on whut I gotted frum da #ZombieSquad Headquarters!

1 comment:

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!