About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Monday, May 4, 2015

Master Zombie Hunter

I mights habes tole yu befores abouts da award I weceived frum da #ZombieSquad wecently....dunno...can'ts wemember...BWAIN FART!...Anyways it worths wepeating it tu yu...just bares wiffs me ands looks at it agains....

I weceived dis award fur compleshion ob da Master Zombie Hunter coursee March, 2015......It was a gweat coursee ands we were's taughted a lot's ob gweat stuff likes da Kick off Zombie Head tecknique, da Runn Ups da Zombie Flips ands da Wun Behinds Yur Hooman tecknique when dere's a Zombie on yur tail....I'm so very pwoud tu habes been ables tu attend dis course ands will nots letted down da #ZombieSquad wiffs da fight against da stinkie wotten feet smellen, burger picken eaten, butt picken Zombies tu makes da wurld a better, safter place tu libes in......by air in my P40, (dis da kinds da da Flyen Tigers used) ands by land always carryen my Zombie Field Pack which is packed full ob gweat stuff tu destwoy Zombies dat me and my Mom  putted tugether.....

RRRrrraaaAAAA!  



DA ENDS!

 

2 comments:

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!