About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Monday, May 18, 2015

Whut is dat noize???

Diz me diz mornen wondoren whut in da wurld iz dat noize.....

I looked tu da neighburs field diwection butz still culdn'tz figure it outz....
I wentz on da woad andz looked again butz still....I culdn'tz figure it outz...whut iz dat noize I heawr.....

I tole my Mom tu stayz put untilz I figuwe diz noize outz andz findz out where it'z comen frum andz whut it iz....

I luked tu da wight....looked tu da left...looked behindz me.....
Den it happened tu me.....I luked ober by da spookie houze diwection ands dere it waz....yu knowz whut it waz?? I tell yu'z guyz...it waz a ZOMBIE!! I wan backs tu my Mom cuz she hadz my #ZombieSquad Field pack andz I needed my Zombie Smazher! "Mom quick gibes me da Zombie Smazher pleaze" I sayed tu my Mom....once I gotted it I snuckz up behindz da stupid, smelly Zombie andz BAMB! KABOOM! KAPOW! ZONK! (I'm likez Batman don'tz yu knowz...) den SPLAT! All gone iz da Zombie!!!
Good fhing I camed acrozz diz Zombie cuz he waz twing tu stealz da neighburz Campen chairz...muzt be a meeten or sompen I fhinks why elze wuld he needz da chairz??

Well endz ob Zombie acshion time tu goez tu my houze fur a COOKIE TWEAT!! Buts I still habes tu stay on full alertz cuz yu neber knowz whenz yu will comez acwoss a Zombie or twu or fhree...
Well dis my offical weportz fur da Zombie Squad andz once againz I habed saved da Hoomenz andz obher Fur fwiends frum da dweaded, smelly, burger eaten, butt picken ZOMBIES!

Da Ends!

Frum yur fwiend andz mine...*giggles* Lt.-Adviser Master Zombie Hunter Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie, (ands Zombie Squad Seal tu!)....otay backs tu da weportz endz....daaaaaaaaaaa...(lot's ob da's hugh?)....daaaa WuNdEr WeStIe.....
 
Dis whut da Zombie looked likez wiffz hiz head on'z....Guesssss whut.....He no more habed head on!!! Baa ha ha!!!!!
Dis weally da end my fwiendz...Diz me (ob courze whu elze wuld it be wight?)....anywayz diz me dat nite on Zombie Watcoon pawtrol....

5 comments:

  1. No one can fight those zombies like you! Well done!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    Remember tomorrow is the Barkers -vs- Slayers soccer game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey Frisbee .... you're sure doin' a great job there, aye?? Good to see you don't give up at night either. You've got yourself a great lookout post there!!

    ReplyDelete

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!