About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Gofer mission numba 109

 Dis my offical weport ob Gofer mission numba 109

It was a normal mornen....da sky was blue ands dere were pwetty white clouds in da sky....dere was a slight bweeze 2 knots ands da visability was good fur a good sucessful Gofer mission on dis mornen.....I pwoceeded tu goes intu da neighburs field (dis where all da Gofer action is) ands looks awound fur a bit....I cames acwoss a suspecious looken Gofer hole and just hads tu inbestigate it...I stood very still ands wiffs caushion I sniffed awound wiffs my powerful Westie nose....I stayed alurt fur abouts 15 minutes just looken ands sniffen da hole.....
My sniffer was bwought tu dis big hole...OMGD! Whut a big hole can's yu imagine da size ob da Gofer in dere?? I watched and listened and sniffed fur about 15 minutes tu on dis Gofer hole......
My patience payed offs ands dis is whut I founded when I started diggen da hole...I very caushiouly kept diggen den....BAMB! KAPOW! I GWABBED DA GOFER BY DA NECK ANDS GOTTED HIM OUTS OB HIS HOLE.....My heart was pounden ands my paws were sweaty tu...I flung da Gofer up in da air he hitted da gwound den twyed tu wun off...Da Gofer culdn't escapes me cuz I is da bestest Gofer hunter in da West!....I gwabbed him again flug him up and BAMB! he hitted da gwound...I den pwoceeded tu gibes him a few shakie shakie's and destwoyed him.....
Dis da stupid looken Gofer but watch out cuz he's gotted big teefhs but not dis one anymore....Shakie shakie....
In closen da moral ob dis weport is dat "Da only good Gofer is a dead Gofer"
 Well dis my enden ob my weport # 109.....Captain Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie #zshq #zsseals #everybodylovesgoobie

2 comments:

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!