About Me

My photo
Hi eberyone I iz a 13 year old Westie gurl I libes in California wiffhs my Mommie Papa Fritter Lee and three Chickins Janie Gretta and Julie I iz a Lt Col in da Zombie Squad #zshq

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

My fwiend Whitley

   Hi dere all yu whut are looken at my Blog out in Blogville land it's me Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie wiffhs yu wight now.....I wants tu intwoduce yu'all tu my fwiend Whitley...Whitley is a bootiful Westie....WESTIES ARE DA BESTIES don'ts yu knows....Anyway hewe awe some picures ob my luvly fwiend Whitley......


Du yu fhinks Whitley likes tu plays wiffhs hur balls in da watur in da pool? I fhinks she du a lot...She's haben fun here....

Here she is again habing lots ob fun in da pool! Bet she's cool frum da heat.....

And again playen in da pool!

Dis is one ob Whitley's new dwesses it's pwetty and she looks so bootiful in it tu...da color looks good on hur......
 

Up closest my fwiend Whitley....she's so bootiful ain'ts she?

Whu culd wesist dis face??

My fwiend Whitley's weally smart....she's won lots ob awards and stuff tuu....she's a pwoud membur ob da Zombie Squad and a Master Zombie Hunter justs likes me is....and....she's a pwoud membur ob #TheAviators just likes me is tuu....

Whitley's gotted a pawsome Blog wiffhs lots ob stuff on it...Check it out at Whitley's Blog


Well my fwiends dis is my gurlfwiend Whitley.....

Da End!

Frum yur fwiend Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie....daaaaa....WuNdEr WeStIe....

Luvs yu Whitley tu da moon and back!

6 comments:

  1. We know and love our beautiful and well dressed furend Whitley! We keep hoping she will invite us over for a pool pawty!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    Pee Ess - Make sure you follow the BAR blog. Even if you cannot attend you can view the photos and videos from the actual event in June! http://blogvilleawesomeretreat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dat wuld be gweat idea a pool pawty at Whitley's! I'll follow da blog Fhanks pals!

      Delete
  2. Dey is pawsum pics of bootiful Whitley gurlfwend xxx She vewy brave goin in da pool. Me wud be scared x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fhanks Bonnie she photogwaphs bootifully wiffhs hur pwetty dwesses and playen in da pool. I fhinks I wuld be skared tu don't knows ifen I wuld go intu da pool cuz I neber seen or been awound a pool....I luvs da watur doe...My Mom wuldn'ts be any help wiffhs me ifen I went in cuz she can't swimm Baa ha ha she wuld dwop like a wock in da watur she says....

    ReplyDelete

If ya's wunts tu talks to me's justs contacts me!